VCON-Element Five is committed to support the health, safety, and welfare of all people we employ and to the people affected by our undertakings.
VCON-Element Five continuously supports improvements of workplace health and safety by adopting a planned systematic approach to Occupational Health and Safety. This approach includes risk management and consultation.
As part of our overall commitment VCON -VCON-Element Five is committed to:
- Complying with ISO 45001, and all relevant OH&S legislation, regulations, codes of practice, and guidelines;
- Establishing measurable objectives and targets aimed at eliminating work related injury and illnesses;
- Documenting, implementing and communicating OH&S policy to all employees;
- Regularly monitoring and revising our policy in accordance with legislative and organisational changes or as appropriate.
- Provide adequate training, information, instruction and supervision to all employees and visitors to ensure work is carried out safely
- Ensure all accidents, hazards and near misses are recorded and reported and an investigation is carried out to determine possible causes.
- Maintain a safe working environment by reporting hazards or unsafe work practices in a prompt manner to their manager or supervisor.
- Report all workplace injuries, near misses and illnesses caused by work immediately to your manager.